About Drs. Joyce Carols
Drs. Joyce Carols is a sought after International Speaker and official TEDx Speaker. Her speaking engagements are graded most favorably by different audiences all over the globe.
Engaging. Inspiring. Knowledgeable.
Spot on, hands-on, down-to-earth and always with a little “Joyce Twist” characterize her engagement with her audience.
Time and again, her audiences have been moved to tears as Joyce shares her incredible life story and experience. Delivered with humor, passion and compassion, her speech inspires her audiences to reflect on their own lives and motivate them to go the extra mile.
Joyce’s mastery of the subject matter goes beyond her scientific Psychological Knowledge and what you can find in books. It is informed by her own life experiences and her conscious decision to be more appreciative and mindful in life.
Drs. Joyce Carols' Credentials
- Founder & Owner Enjoy EsC , Drive4Diversity.com Bragelicious
- University degree in Psycho-Social Science MA
- University in Psychology
- Certified Essential Coach
- Certified Cognitive Fitness Specialist: Staying sharp by exercising your brain
- Co-Author of an in 2012 UNESCO Awarded Coaching Program
- Certified 4G-Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Specialist
- Certified Transaction Analysis 1 0n 1 Coach
- Certified Aviation Security Expert & Terrorism Profiler
- Respected & frequently quoted Mindset, Behavioral and Vitality Expert
- Motivational International Speaker in Mindset, Human Behavior, Interpersonal Communication and Vitality
- Co-Author of The Bestseller and nr.1 Women Speaker Book: Unleash your Voice (Powerful Public Speaking for Every Woman)
- Certified Reiki1+2
- Worked for 3 Major Fortune 500 Companies
- World's first Vitality Performance Coach VPC with 26 years of working Experience
- Founder & Chair of Europe's Women Speakers; a non profit organisation with the aim to bring more diversity to the global stages
For more information and bookings you can contact us at info@JoyceCarols.com
Download Drs. Joyce Carols' Speaker Profile HERE
Download Drs. Joyce Carols' Speaker Reel HERE
Main Topics Drs. Joyce Carols Speaks about
“With a Success Mindset, Failure is Not an Option!”
This is the keynote Joyce talks about on stages all over the globe.
Drs. Joyce knows whereof she speaks. Listen to her as she shares her riveting life story of how she overcame a broken neck and beat the 99% odds stacked against her that she would be paralyzed for the rest of her life. She still eventually managed to play at the World Qualifying Games for the National Field Hockey Team. And, at a later point in her life, she barely survived a near death experience after a severe allergy attack.
As a firm believer that a person can achieve, do and overcome anything for as long as you set your mind to it, Joyce shares her expertise and motivational insights and the psychology behind it, to encourage and empower her audience.
You are in control of your life. You have a choice every minute of every day. What happens to you is not what determines your life; it’s what you choose to do with it.
2. "The Mind Blowing Leader/Speaker"
How can you implement a Success Mindset as a leader/speaker to increase your own performance and that of your team? As a Speaker you can use it to improve your own performance on stage and better connect with your audience.
3. "The impact of Artificial Intelligence (AI) on your employees' Behavior"
How can we best prepare and thrive in an fast changing era. People are wired to resist change and tend to cling to the known. In this day and age as a leader you should be prepared and know what the influence of AI will be on your company and employee behavior. And how you can deal with the fast changes and how to diminish the resistance and change to an adoptive learning behavior.
THE FOLLOWING TOPICS ARE ALL TOPICS DRS. JOYCE CAROLS HAS BEEN SPEAKING ABOUT OR HAS GIVEN A MASTERCLASS IN OVER THE PAST YEARS:
Inspiration & Motivation:
By telling her life story and what people can learn from it to get the most out of their own lives.
- Getting inside your Insights: (TED talk) Anything is possible if you have the audacity to follow your dreams, heart and intuition.
- Getting insight in Happiness: Happiness is literally a heartbeat away
- Getting inside Work-Life Balance: How it comes down to A matter of choices!
Psychology & Mindset:
- Getting Insight in Connecting with your Audience; The Psychology behind connecting with your audience
- Getting Inside your Insights (TED Talk)
- Getting Inside a Growth Mindset: The effect & basics of a growth mindset on your success
- Getting insight in the Fun of Failure; How to Embrace failure and adversity to succeed in life
- Getting inside your Inner Critic; How to deal with your inner critic
- Getting insight into the power of Words: The psychological effect of your words on achieving your goals, your body and brain functions
- Getting inside our Perfectionist Brain: Perfectionism in relationship to our brain functions
- Getting inside our Learning Brain; the brain functions behind learning and how to use this to appeal to different levels in learning
- Getting inside a Cognitive Fit Brain; how to train your brain to keep it elastic, healthy and active
- Getting inside Brain Elasticity; What's the secret of it and how to use it to achieve our goals
- Getting inside our Beliefs: The science behind Thought patterns and how to break them
- Getting Inside Insights: A rare view behind the scene and into the life of a former Aviation Security Profiler
- Getting inside Effective communication; How communication is key in every relationship
- Getting inside Feedback: thanks for the present!
- Getting insight in effective Questions: How to ask effective questions (and what psychology has to do with it)
- Getting Inside Crisis Communication: The number 1 secret to the best communication ever!
- Getting inside Non-Verbal Communication: How to use your non-verbal communication to enhance your performance
- Getting inside Gender Communication Differences: The difference in communications styles between men and women
- Getting inside Cross Cultural Communication: A science & psychological view on cultural communication differences
KeyNote Europe's Women Speakers
Drs. Joyce Carols is the Founder and Chair of KeyNote Europe's Women Speakers, a non-profit organisation that aims to bring more diversity to the stages in Europe with highly qualified women speakers.
At KeyNote worldwide, our aim is simple: just like you, we want to bring more diversity to stages around the world. We focus on diversity for the simple reason that it increases group intelligence. Unfortunately, a podium without a single woman speaker is much too common. We are going to change that!
Looking for top female speakers?
Bring more diversity to your next event! Find talented women speakers who are passionate subject-matter experts, covering topics from leadership to sexual health right here on KeyNote. We’ve handpicked top speakers as founding members and we are grooming dozens more to enter your favorite directory in 2019!
WHO WE ARE
We're proud to be a sister of Founding organisation KeyNote Women Speakers which is part of PrimeTime, Singapore's Business and Professional Women's organisation. We're a non-profit organisation run entirely by volunteers. Our raison d'être is simple: it's all about women supporting women. Not only do we make sure that women are more visible through this site, we also groom the next generation of KeyNote speakers.
"Drs. Joyce Carols has proven on numerous occasions to be a positive force in personal and group development. Always able to tune in to the specific situation and perform/react accordingly. Her ability to inspire, surprise and energize is a catalyst for anything from one-to-one coaching to large scale conferences, when at all times the needs of the individual participants are in focus. Joyce is a 'must have' for my sessions in 2019 and beyond."
- Sean Mallon: Educational Director Dutch Footbal Association
"Joyce inspired the whole group with her energy, positive attitude and great sense of humor. I have to say that this has been one of the greatest workshops I have ever received. I would recommend her to anyone who wants to boost the energy, drive of positive thinking of his/her team. Absoluty great! Joyce thank you very much!"
- Tim Nieuwenhuijsen: International Lecturer International Business Studies
"Joyce inspired the room and touched the hearts of our employees. With her talk she gave them the courage to thrive and move on. This woman really knows what she is talking about both from a psychological as from an incredible life experience!"
- Bjorn vd Voorde: Senior Manager ABN AMRO
"Never thought in million years our communication effects our ability and performance so much as I just learned today! Drs. Joyce Carols really opened my eyes and showed me a new meaning to Communication on a personal and general level."
- Caroline Shiftner: Senior Manager
"Wow, the words stay put in my mouth...What an incredible world we live in with so many jobs that I never knew existed to keep us all safe. Getting inside insight into the world of a terrorism, aviation security profiler, the danger they are in and the work they do on a daily basis, made me value my safe environment even more. Thank you Drs. Joyce Carols, for this amazingly rare behind the scenes view!"
- Angelica Hudson: D&I Manager & Event Organizer
"Life changing" "Amazing" 'Great values and take aways" "Stuck to her story every second of her speech" "Eye opener" "Power Woman" "A true leader and inspiration for all" "Never thought psychology could be this sexy" "High Heels and High Expert Status!" "A must go to" "A thought leader" "A woman who knows her stuff" "She gives so much value" "Thought Provoking" "She sparks the energy in the room" "She really moved me" "I wanted to quit, she gave me a reason not to" "Confronting" "We need more of these speakers" "Not your average speaker" "The only woman in this conference, but the best speech and greatest value" "I heard many speeches, get bored easily, but not with Joyce" "She speaks from the heart, based on facts and experience" "Science with the heart and voice of a truly remarkable woman" "I wish I could pick her brain" "No one like her" "immediately booked her for my event" "Strength, power, dedication and passion put into one woman" "Get her on stage" "Would have liked to listen to her her the whole day" "Inspiring"
- Random fragments of feedback from audience members all over the globe
Love from my clients
"Joyce is Inspiration, Motivation and Energy! A warm and loving mentor." II "She makes the Impossible Possible and gives tons of Energy." II "She goes above and beyond her duty to help you reach your goals, maximize your performance & impact." II "With her no nonsense and direct approach she keeps you grounded, accountable and on track." II "Choose the Cake or the Poo, but make a conscious choice." II "She speaks from the heart, straight to your heart." II "She speaks from her own experience and walks her talk. For me Joyce is the living proof of her own program." II "Joyce gives you open & honest feedback. She does not back down to confront you with your own behavior and she pushes your limits. All with the utmost respect and with your well-being in mind. Her direct approach serves a purpose. If I have to describe her attitude and why she's is so good it's her "Do it, No Excuses, Cut the Crap and I got your back" mentality and way of mentoring."
Work with me now
If you want to work with me or my global team, please click on the orange button for a consultation call.